Friday, April 5, 2013

This is *H O M E*

     Lately it has been so gorgeous here in Huntington Beach, and the crowds of tourists are rolling in like crazy. It's days like this that make me so grateful for where I live. So the morning our little homeschooled spring break began, my family hopped into the car for a fun day on the town. Now, it's not like we have never been downtown, but we have an obsession of soaking in the sun, people watching, and just enjoying each others company.

     First we had stopped to get a bite.. or I guess a lick.. of ice cream. A little company called Thriftees you just can't beat!
After we had enjoyed our cones, we took a little trip down PCH. Seeing the coast line of California with the windows rolled down and smelling the ocean breeze, it just never gets old.


 All in all, it was a perfect day. It's the little things like this that make me love my family, the things we do, and how blessed we are to live where we do.

~Abbie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment